Insight Business Works
Your most important resource - YOUR PEOPLE
At Insight Business Works, we offer solutions to help with the “people” side of business: Talent Selection Assessments, Executive Coaching, Leadership Development, Onboarding Coaching, Team Building and Team Coaching, and Individual Professional Coaching.
Whether you are looking to solve a people problem or develop a positive culture with great leaders and engaged employees, we can help. In an economic environment where it is hard to hire new people or to raise salaries, retaining good employees can save companies a lot of money. People stay longer with companies who offer to help them grow. In fact, studies have found the business ROI for executive coaching to be from 200 to 500%.
Selecting and hiring the best individual is the key to success in any organization.
- interviewing and interpretation
- test construction
- assessment tool selection
Examples of Hiring Challenges
Executive coaching helps
- Leaders and managers develop skills
- Promote well-defined vision, strategy, alignment to goals
- Teach employees how to 'lead up'
- Transform organizational culture
- Teach employees to lead by leveraging their unique strengths
“What got you here won’t get you there.”
- Marshall Goldsmith
- A brilliant engineer promoted to department head loves the technical aspects of the project, but hates holding people accountable and dealing with interpersonal conflict.
- A newly hired manager with innovative ideas. His introverted personality, however, prevents him from confidently promoting his cost-saving proposals.
- A talented executive who excels at details. Her newly-acquired direct reports, however, view her as a micro-manager who hems them in at every opportunity.
"Leaders are made rather than born."
- Warren G. Bennis
- help teams become high performing
- assess team functioning and need for change
- assess team processes, dynamics, and relationships
- tailor interventions to unique team needs
- one-to-two-day leadership and board retreats
- long term team coaching
- personality styles training
Organizations committed to inspiring people to work together produce extraordinary results.
True Alignment® Consulting
"Teamwork .... the ultimate competitive advantage."
- Patrick Lencioni
- Work Life Harmony
- Team Building
- Personalities in the Workplace
- Skill Building
“Chris created a dynamic feeling in the session generating comments like ‘I feel she was speaking directly to me’.”
- Joanne Lenweaver, WISE, Syracuse University
Individual coaching helps people sort through the many priorities of their daily lives to create rich, meaningful lives at work and home. Dr. Allen enjoys working with people who want to
- experience deeper levels of connection and fulfillment in their important relationships
- establish strong career development patterns
- achieve health and fitness goals
- accomplish projects such as writing a book or creating a home that is clutter-free and relaxing.
Chris is uniquely qualified to help people make the small but essential changes that underlie major life changes and transitions.
Personal coaching creates specific strategies to make lasting changes, whether they be in the area of health, fitness, relationships, career, parenting, or creative endeavors.